Terms and Conditions / FAQ's
- ARTIST'S RIGHTS All designs and photos remain the property of Julie Bubolz, Imagination Creation and www.stainedglassbyjuliebubolz.com and may not be copied, downloaded, duplicated or used in any way without the express written consent of Julie Bubolz.
- PLACING ORDERS You may order items on this site or custom pieces by e mail or calling 920-905-2225.
All items are individually hand constructed, so shipping times will vary. You will be given an estimate of the approximate shipping date when ordering. Orders placed during September - December may take longer due to the busy time of year.
- MADE TO ORDER / COLORS & SHADES Each item is individually made and will be constructed as close as possible to the pictured item or your custom instructions. The picture representation of the glass may vary slightly to the actual product due to computer screen depiction and different lighting and angles while photographing. Your actual piece will also have slight variations due to the fact that each sheet of glass has variations, including sheets from the same batch. The metals used with stained glass naturally dull with age.
Many of my customers have told me that the stained glass they receive looks better than the picture.
- SHIPPING When the order is ready, you will be contacted with the final shipping and handling charges by email or phone. Items will be shipped using Priority Mail through the USPS unless another delivery service is requested. Orders will be shipped upon receipt of payment. Shipping times vary and the actual delivery time cannot be guaranteed. When using Priority Mail the tracking number will be provided which includes the estimated delivery date and shipping progress.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Julie Bubolz, Imagination Creation or www.stainedglassbyjuliebubolz.com will not be responsible for delays due to customs.
Delivery service is available on orders within 50 miles for a minimal charge.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS Credit card or Pay Pal.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES Returns & exchanges are accepted if requested within 5 days of delivery. Items(s) must be returned with in 21 days of delivery. Call before returning any item. Returned items must be in the original box and packaging and in quality condition. If a returned item is damaged, the cost of repair or replacement will be deducted from your refund. No refunds for shipping charges and the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
I ship my stained glass items in well-padded packing and sturdy boxes. If your item arrives damaged, notify me within 5 days of receipt and include photos of the damaged item and original packaging. Please keep the item and original packaging during the refund process. You can decide if you prefer a refund or a replacement.
CUSTOM ORDERS MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED Unless they are damaged, I do not accept returns of custom made or personalized items due to the individual nature of these pieces.
** ARTIST'S RIGHTS **
All designs and photos remain the property of Julie Bubolz, Imagination Creation and stainedglassbyjuliebubolz.com and may not be copied, downloaded, duplicated or used in any way without the express written consent of Julie Bubolz.